The Music Theory Society of the Mid-Atlantic Nineteenth Annual Meeting
July 30–31, 2021
The conference will take place virtually from July 15 to August 15, 2021, with keynote address, professional development workshop, and live Q&A sessions on July 30–31, 2021.
Dr.Elizabeth Margulis (Princeton University) will give the keynote address titled “Music and the Imagination: The Case of Narrative” at 2pm on July 31.
Professional Development Workshop
Dr. Brian Alegant (Oberlin College Conservatory) will conduct a professional development workshop for graduate students and faculty titled “Pedagogy Reset: Where do we go from here?” at 3:45 pm on July 30.
All conference attendees are encouraged to attend this event, and no application is necessary for workshop participation.
- Joseph Siu (University of Maryland, Baltimore County), chair
- Megan Lavengood (George Mason University)
- Caitlin Martinkus (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Keith Salley (Shenandoah University)
- Rachel Short (Shenandoah University)