Keynote Speaker and Workshop Leader
Dr. Nancy Rogers (Florida State University) will give the keynote address, and will conduct a professional development workshop for graduate students and faculty. All conference attendees are encouraged to attend these events, and no application is necessary for workshop participation.
We have secured a group rate at Revival Baltimore, one block from Peabody, for $109. Self parking is $24 (there is also a parking garage a few blocks away for $5 per day/use at 15 W. Franklin St. in Baltimore).
How to reserve:
- Visit the hotel’s website
- Enter dates
- Click Special Rates
- Under Corporate or group code enter 33761
- Rosa Abrahams (Ursinus College)
- Gretchen Horlacher (University of Maryland)
- Eric McKee (Pennsylvania State University)
- Judith Ofcarcik (James Madison University)
- William O’Hara, chair (Gettysburg College)
Jenine Brown and Kip Wile (Peabody Institute)